I presented. Found a projector. Used my laptop. Found my copresenter. Started late. Ended on time. Got a couple questions and handled them well. Got a round of applause at the end, which was awesome.
So, presentation: MANAGED!
Time for coffee.
Good luck everyone else.
My presentation is on in 15 minutes. My copresenter isn’t here. We don’t have projectors. We don’t have a computer.
Call me Tim Gunn, because it’s time to make it work.
I survived the cab
Just closing the gap there. don’t send the cops to my location that I haven’t told you about.
- MMLTD: do you take credit cards?
- Cabbie: Yes.
- MMLTD: Awesome. Can you take me to (hotel)?
- Cabbie: *shrugs*
- MMLTD: Sorry, is that a yes? Do you know where it is? I think I have the address....
- Cabbie: no, it's good.
- MMLTD: okay *gets in cab*
- Cabbie: *pulls away from curb* You know, credit card no good.
- MMLTD: *opens door of moving cab* Stop the car. We're done here.
- Cabbie: hey, I was just making conversation. Sure I take card.
Screaming Children and Feet
There is a significant volume of children on this flight. Volume is an appropriate word, because they’re all screaming or crying right now.
And every other person is wearing flip flops, so there is a pervasive scent of feet to supplement the comforting aromatics of recycled air.
Looking forward to some loud music and getting work done.
Dear Airport at fuck you o’clock in the morning