After my second meeting of the day, I’m confident in saying today can go fuck itself.
My meeting went long. It’s worse because I was the meeting leader. It’s worse because I had infrequent meeting participants bully the conversation off course. It’s worse that I spent 2 days getting my VP to agree with me on some decisions, then they seemingly changed their mind mid-meeting with no warning.
If I knew I would spend 75 minutes on a 60 minute meeting and accomplish nothing, I would have canceled the meeting.
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- letmecrmthat said: Boo. I hate it when people change their mind. I especially bullies. Mind changers aren’t so bad I guess. Unless you need their opinion, then they’re bastards.
- gingeredjess said: Aww, hang in there!
- gingeredjess likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- confusedfriendliness said: awwww, hugs. xoxoxoxo
- runeybadger said: At first I thought maybe someone decided to hold one of your endless meetings out on a playground.
- daddynobucks likes this
- middlemanagementlivingthedream posted this