Happy Anniversary to my favorite couple that I almost killed by nearly driving into a median on a highway, yet still continue to talk to me
hug your treadmill. Love it. It loves you. Its belt is whispering sweet nothings to your arches.
The sweet nothings sound distinctively like ‘Redrum…. redrum…’
Did you look at any of the Couch to 5k apps? TLOTH just got one that is zombie themed.
Not yet, but I’m going to look for one today and see if that helps. So far, I’ve just been doing some of the pre-programmed 30 minute routines. And to keep me distracted, I’ve been watching Netflix while treadmilling. Lots of Archer. Lots and lots of Archer.
I’m not sure you were supposed to eat it? ;)
This its what you get for NOT half-assing it. There’s a lesson here.
I believe the lesson is:
Care less. It’s way easier. It’s the [COMPANY NAME] way. (tm)
“Why did I bother spending tens of dollars and toiling in classrooms and lecture halls for years when I could have just spent thousands and been handed a piece of paper that would have gotten me the same job?”
Yay! Congrats on your sleeping and your everything!
Thank you, m’lady! Though this will probably be the best thing I do today. I peaked while sleeping. All down hill from the moment I woke up.
I figured out that my low scores were because I switched the sleep monitoring to sensitive. Since going back to normal I’ve been in the 90s.
Wait, you can adjust sensitivity? Seriously, I have no idea what I’m doing with this thing. Clearly I need to RTFM.
My score would be much more satisfactory if I actually felt like I got as good a night of sleep as Fitbit seems to indicate.
I Can’t Compete in the BiB 10K…
But here’s a list of things I remember:
- playing Altered Beasts on Sega Genesis with you when the Sega Genesis was a thing.
- your overalls and tie-dye period.
- your long hair and jam-band era.
- that time we drove home from work together, and I had to pull over so we could yell, scream, and curse each other out (for reasons I can’t recall) at the top of our lungs without the added risk of me driving us off the road (a real possibility) until we yelled ourselves silent, then drove the rest of the way home as if nothing happened.
- that time I almost drove us off the road.
- That other time I almost drove us off the road.
- That time when you lived at my house.
- The time when you cut your head while living at my house, and MoMMLTD’s first reaction was to demand you get outside so you didn’t bleed on the carpet.
- Those times in college we used to smoke cigars and damn near power-walk around my neighborhood while we talked, which usually lead to vomiting.
- The time you told me about a girl you met while working at a local theater, and that you thought there was some sort of a connection.
- Your wedding… with Elvis.
I’m just sayin’. That’s all.
At least the TSA are in tuxedos, so you know you’re in good hands, right?
Right up until the cavity search.
Jesus Christ. Sounds like you’re off to a rocking start. I hope it only gets better from here!
Was his unicycle in the shop?
This while extended is really off to a stellar beginning.
Ugh…hope it all goes well, man.
Thank you, sir. I’m doing all I can to make it so, whether this trip wants to cooperate willingly or not.
I like “airports: holy shit really? 2013” lol
You all are awesome.